Internal Error in Developing Web Apps (OutSystems 11)
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.52.6 (Build 60363)

Guys, I'm performing the Data Queries and Widgets II Exercise and it was working normally. Yesterday after giving a Publish to test a new functionality, the image error appeared. Window Roles are already set to Anonymous.

When I click "Click here to continue" it goes back to the Movies page.

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 08.32.05.png

I followed some guidelines from the link above. And I found where the error is. I've already made some adjustments, but there's still something wrong that I can't understand what it is.

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 10.06.04.png

Solution

Guys, when I was following the exercise pdf, I copied and pasted the SQL statement and for some reason it was giving error. I deleted and typed the query again and it worked.

Solution

Guys, when I was following the exercise pdf, I copied and pasted the SQL statement and for some reason it was giving error. I deleted and typed the query again and it worked.

I followed some guidelines from the link above. And I found where the error is. I've already made some adjustments, but there's still something wrong that I can't understand what it is.

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 10.06.04.png

Solution

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.