Navigation Tabs
I have 2 buttons. I use Popup and inside is Tabs (Navigation\Tabs). I want when I click on the "Refer a friend" button it will show the "Refer a friend" form and not the default "Apply" form. 
Please help me
Solution

Hi @Thao Nguyen,

If your requirement is to change the tab based on Button click. please refer below

You have to use TabGoto pattern with local variable which is tagged to Navigation\Tabs. Attached is the OML for your reference.

Regards,

Vinod

PopUpNavigation.oml

thank you. i did it

Could you share your widget tree? Take a look at the image below and try the same as this example (it works).

Hey, I think you need to use the widget called Navigation Tabs, it will have by default a header ( name) and a placeholder, in that way you can have 2 or even more tabs on the same screen.

Here You can see I have used the Navigation tab, in one tab I have the window of Login as Agent, and in the second tab we can login as applicants. I hope this will be helpful

Solution

Hi @Thao Nguyen,

If your requirement is to change the tab based on Button click. please refer below

You have to use TabGoto pattern with local variable which is tagged to Navigation\Tabs. Attached is the OML for your reference.

Regards,

Vinod

PopUpNavigation.oml

thank you. i did it

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.