Slider optional how to use?
Service Studio Version
11.52.7 (Build 60395)

Hi all

I am trying to use a slider and I need to change the optionalConfig as stated on the documentation to present the tickers

but I don't understand how to use them. Can someone show an example? thank you

OptionalConfigs.ShowTickMarks (Boolean): OptionalSet to True to display tick marks below the slider. Set to True to display tick marks below the slider. Default value is False. To generate the tick marks, you must set the TickMarksInterval to True.
OptionalConfigs.TickMarksInterval (Integer): OptionalRange interval after which a tick mark is displayed (when ShowTickMarks is set to True). For example, if TickMarksInterval = 5, a tick mark is shown for each 5 steps. The value can not be less than 0 (library restraint).
Solution

Click on the plus icon and it will open

Let me know if worked :)

Regards,

Márcio

If you have set it as true and you have the interval with an interval number it will show the tickers with that interval number. But if you don't put any interval and you still have the ticker interval option selected with a number you will not see any tickers because you didn't say the interval you want.

If you have the interval selected it will show at the bottom of the range slider the intervals, in this case, I have put 5 to 5 interval

As you can see in the first image there are 0, 5, 10  and so on...

Let me know if it helps

Regards,

Márcio

rangeslidertickers.oml

Thank you for the reply

I don't have those options.

What I have is the OptionalConfigs and according to the documentation:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Patterns/Using_Mobile_and_Reactive_Patterns/Interaction/Range_Slider_Interval

I should use the OptionalConfig to put those parameters but I don't understand how

Solution

Click on the plus icon and it will open

Let me know if worked :)

Regards,

Márcio

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Thank you kind sir

But must say that it ins't intuitive since I need to over the mouse on the field to know that.

I was thinking the same, just wished that OutSystems could add another step explaining that!

I will try to see if I can give my opinion on the article that you shared.

Glad that you found your solution! :)

Regards,

Márcio

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.