Time Picker is not showing data from preparation
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hi,

I'm facing a problem with time picker widget that is the data is not showing in the widget, when I set the data type to text  it is  saved in the database and showing in the preparation but not showing in the input widget and in an another scenario I set a variable data type to time and it is saving as null data in the database. I don't know where I'm making a mistake would you give me any suggestion

thanks in advance,

Ravichand

timepicker.oml

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Ravichand,

I also had a bit of odd observation at first, but the solution would be to combine both the implementation approaches.

i.e. 

• Set the variable (TimeTxtVar) mapped with the input to be Text data type
  • Set the variable (TimeVar) mapped with the TimePicker widget's StartTime field to be the Time data type
  • Define the TimePicker OnSelect handler and set the TimeVar value with the handler input parameter (TimeSelected) value
  • In the preparation action flow assign the local variables from the aggregate result-set accordingly

Sample app: TimePicker Demo

Refer to the attached oml file

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

TimePicker.oml

Hi,

Thanks for the solution Benjith Sam it works!

mvp_badge
MVP

You're welcome, Ravichand.

Glad to help you :)

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Champion

Hi,

:( Got late to reply...

But here are some fixes on your attached OML.

• Used a local Record Variable of the Entity
  • Using the OnSelected Event
  • Updated the OnClick Method of the button
  • Refreshing the Aggregate after Record-Save & ReIntializing  the Local Record; as it is used to populate time on UI under the START TIME Attribute

https://assif.outsystemscloud.com/Testing_Dev/Entry1.aspx?_ts=637895367516436944

Hope it helps,
Good Luck !

- Assif

Updated_Testing_Dev.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.