Reset RangeSliderInterval for new Outsystems Version 2.8.3
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hi Community,

Outsystems UI V 2.8.3 

Reactive Application 

In the filter page I have multiple RangeSliderInterval widgets and there is clear button on that client action wanted to reset the RangeSliderInterval to below set values

How to reset the values for RangeSliderInterval?

Hi Rohan,

instead of assigning a value (0, 50, ...) to each property, assign a variable.

With a variable you can change the value displayed in any screen client action by assigning the value you want.

Regards

Hey,

You can create variable for min,max,initialstart, initialend and assigna as shown

Inside handler action you may assign result to you initialstart variable and initialend variable.

Hope this will work

Thanks

Yogesh

Hi @Yogesh Javir ,

In the screen I have RangeSliderInterval widget and Clear Button when I click on Clear button then I wanted to reset the RangeSliderInterval widget and default values as mentioned below.

@Gonçalo Martins 

Hey,

Yes, you can reassign default value to variable on clear button click so your slider will get reset to default values.

Yogesh

Yes, I did that and that is not working either.

For references can you share oml ?

Else I will try at my machine and will share oml with you.

Yogesh

Hey,

You can reset value to you initial start and initial end and also call range slider intervals handler inside you clear button after assignment and reset value to input of handler as shown

and

By doing this its get clear for me.

Please check oml

Hope this will work for you.

RangeValidatoroml.oml

Hi @Yogesh Javir,

I am using new Updated Outsystems UI RangeSliderInterval widget not the Deprecated one.

I know the deprecated one is working.

Hey,

As you commented that OutsystemUI 2.8.3 the version i am having

Better way you can share oml with your version I will try on that.

Thanks

Yogesh

Thanks @Yogesh Javir for copying my answer.

I understand your will to get solutions but that is not the right way to do it.

Hey,
Sorry for inconvenience, since few days I have observed that people need some graphical pic in there solution.
I am not following forum for score or rank, I am here to accept new challenge and present 100% for OutSystem.
And By the way the way you and me answered its not working for posters .
After spending 2hr I have come to result .
If you still thinking that I am working on forum for score only then I am requesting @Rohan Hanumante  to not mark my answer as solution , all credit goes to @José Gonçalves .

If you can observed my replies to all post then you will understand that I am answering to development regard question not configuration or no other.

Sorry Once again.
Thanks

Yogesh

Hey,

You got an solution or not?

Yogesh

Hi @Yogesh Javir,

I am using below mentioned new widget not the deprecated one 

Hi Rohan,

like I stated in my post you can assign screen variables to StartingValueFrom and StartingValueTo properties of the Slider (you can call this exact names to the variables).

Set a default value to the variables (0 and 50).

In the Clear button action, set the variables  StartingValueFrom and StartingValueTo values to 0 and 50. That will reset the slider to those values.

Hey,
Can you please check and confirm whether this is right or wrong

Forum (personal-dt37vy6p.outsystemscloud.com) 

If yes then follow attached oml

Thanks

Yogesh

rangesliderinterval.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.