How can I get a map chart which illustrates occurances (See image)
Question

Hi!

I am trying to implement a simplistic still-image world map where I can show the number of certain occurances in different countries. Like on this picture:

When I try to research this matter myself, I tend only to find the standard google-map forge component (which really isn't fit for the purpose). So my question is: Does anyone have any experience with a similar issue, or just have any helpful pointers? Thanks

Solution

I think easiest solution for this problem will be draw circles on the Google map. Radius of circle will be dynamic according to the number of occurrences. You need to write some logic/relation between number of occurrences and circle radius.  Like if occurrence = 100, radius = 10, occurrence = 50, radius = 5.

Regards

Solution

Hi Martin,

Previously, I refer to this forge components Bing Maps by Pedro Paulino to create something similar. Then, I modify it a little bit to show the circle using the bing maps documentation here, and to show the infobox, bing maps also provided the documentation right here. Hope it helps!

Regards,

Ibnu

Solution

I think easiest solution for this problem will be draw circles on the Google map. Radius of circle will be dynamic according to the number of occurrences. You need to write some logic/relation between number of occurrences and circle radius.  Like if occurrence = 100, radius = 10, occurrence = 50, radius = 5.

Regards

Solution

Hi Martin,

Previously, I refer to this forge components Bing Maps by Pedro Paulino to create something similar. Then, I modify it a little bit to show the circle using the bing maps documentation here, and to show the infobox, bing maps also provided the documentation right here. Hope it helps!

Regards,

Ibnu

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.