Issue related Time (Reactive Web App)
Question

Hello All,
Currently my app having this, so it have Booking Time (Start) and booking time end
What i want to do is to when user choose Booking Time Start, then the booking time end will be show only after booking time start..
Example : Booking Time : 10:32 AM
thenthe booking time end should show from 10:32 AM and cannot be 10:31 AM , 10:30 AM..
How to do that?
Thankyou guys!

I use this Input Type.

Solution

I think you can add some validation on end time field. Add onchange listener and in this onchange compare both times if time is less than start time then show error to user and empty the end time field.

regards

Hello Vikas,
can you tell me how to add onchange listener?
Because I'm not really understand about that..

Anyway,
Thankyou for the respond!

Really appreciated it

Regards,
Ran

Can we do that on Outsystems ? or it cant?

Solution

I think you can add some validation on end time field. Add onchange listener and in this onchange compare both times if time is less than start time then show error to user and empty the end time field.

regards

Hello Vikas,
can you tell me how to add onchange listener?
Because I'm not really understand about that..

Anyway,
Thankyou for the respond!

Really appreciated it

Regards,
Ran

Just click on the date input field. In right bottom you will get the property of this input field. In this you need to create new action for OnChange event. This action will get called when value of input field gets change. As per below screenshot Input_timeOnChange is client action that will trigger when value gets change. In this method you can write the logic of compare and can take appropriate action.

Aaa, i see..
Thankyou Vikas

Regards,
Ran

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.