facing error on assign button functionality

Hi Everyone,

facing this error on assign button functionality

service centre error image

Solution

So I had a talk with Saif, and  @Bogdan Boglea is right. What's happening is that @saif sheikh is using the client claim id, an attribute on the entity and not an identifier, to get the record using the get entity action.

That's why the screen doesn't even render because right now you don't even have a global exception on your module. I would advise also @saif sheikh to build a global exception to deal with all the exceptions or errors.

Kind Regards,

Márcio

Hello Saif,

From the screenshot of Service Center you can see the error details mention that your ClaimInfo record with key 58180 was not found. Make sure in your database the record exists, because these errors usually happen when you are trying to GET a record from the database that does not exist yet.

Regards,

Bogdan

Hi Bogdan,

how to check the  key of the record and where it is used. Could you please elaborate so that i can resolve my error

Solution

So I had a talk with Saif, and  @Bogdan Boglea is right. What's happening is that @saif sheikh is using the client claim id, an attribute on the entity and not an identifier, to get the record using the get entity action.

That's why the screen doesn't even render because right now you don't even have a global exception on your module. I would advise also @saif sheikh to build a global exception to deal with all the exceptions or errors.

Kind Regards,

Márcio

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.