Odd popup behaviour

Odd popup behaviour

Hello all,

I have a record list webscreen to  two links for the same popup editor.
The odd behaviour is: when I click in the 1st link, the popup opens normaly, i. e., as a popup. When I click the 2nd link the popup opens in a new webpage.
Why this appens? How can I correct this?

Thanks in advance
Hi Pedro,

Check the "Method" property in both links, the 1st one will be set to "Navigate" and the 2nd is set either to "Ajax" ou "Submit".
Just change the second to "Navigate" also.

Let me know if this helped,
Hermínio Mira
Hi Pedro,
please chek if you have 2 Popup_Editor widget.
It seems like you have two links and one widget, notice that each popup_editor has one link associated with it.
even if you have two widgets chek if yhe link Id Is correct, maybe you copy paste them and the link could be the same in both widgets.

Please let me know if this helped

Regards
Carlos Rocha
Hello all,

I found the problem! Carlos, you were correct, the link id of the 2nd widget has wrong.
Thank you all for your help.

Best Regards
Pedro Barbosa
I'm glad to hear that your problem is now solved.

Regards
Carlos Rocha
Hi Carlos,

I had same issue that I fixed with the way that you post, but when I close 2º popup this action close both popup's 1º and 2º and goes direct to webpage where I call 1º popup.
My question is, there´s way that when a I close the 2º  popup the first one stay open? Do you know some way to do this? Other question, I fill properties width and height but when 2º popup open perform risize, there´s way to keep values of properties?

Thanks in advance.

Júlio Lemos.
Hi Júlio,
I don't understand your question. Are you opening the 2nd popup inside the 1st one?
how do you open 2 popups at the same time?
can you upload a sample espace so I can take a look.

Regards
Carlos Rocha
Hi Carlos,
just like you say, I start from a webpage --> Open one popUp and inside this one --> open second popUp.

a) When call first both popUp's with method navigate, when I try to do some action in second popup like change combobox item this one open inside popup the webpage where call firs popup.

b) When call the first popup with method ajax or submit and second one navigate, when open secound lose properties like widthPx and hightPx and when a close the second one, both are closed..

Thanks.

Júlio Lemos.
Hi Júlio,
I'm not sure if is that possible because you are open a popup inside another popop...
But I would sugets you to chnage that to instead of open a popup inside a popup you can use a if to switch the popup content...
I've made this sample to be more clear... if you use the butons of the popup it will work just fine...

BTW this sample is in the version 5.1..

if you need you can update it to the version 6.0

Regards
Carlos Rocha
Hi Carlos,
thanks a lot for your kindness, your example works perfect. It´s a good solution for me. I´m a beginner with Otsystems and this is my firs project, but I´m seeing that forum is good to learn.

Best Regards.

Júlio Lemos.