The remote host closed the connection. The error code is 0x80072746.

Hi, for some time and totally at random, I get this message (contained in the subject):

"The remote host closed the connection. The error code is 0x80072746."

I don't seem to find an explanation for this error and can't find any help to this specific code. Below are the details of this error.

I'm using the latest Platform Server 4.2 in Windows Server 2003

Stack:

at System.Web.Hosting.ISAPIWorkerRequestInProcForIIS6.FlushCore(Byte[] status, Byte[] header, Int32 keepConnected, Int32 totalBodySize, Int32 numBodyFragments, IntPtr[] bodyFragments, Int32[] bodyFragmentLengths, Int32 doneWithSession, Int32 finalStatus, Boolean& async)
at System.Web.Hosting.ISAPIWorkerRequest.FlushCachedResponse(Boolean isFinal)
at System.Web.Hosting.ISAPIWorkerRequest.FlushResponse(Boolean finalFlush)
at System.Web.HttpResponse.Flush(Boolean finalFlush)
at System.Web.HttpResponse.Flush()
at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.OSPageViewState.AjaxRefresh(Control c, Int32 rowIndex, String animationName, String listOperation, Boolean isTableRecord, Object dataItem, StoreViewStateDelegate storeViewStateDelegate)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.OSPageViewState.AjaxRefresh(Control c, String animationName, StoreViewStateDelegate storeViewStateDelegate)
at ssIPAServices.Flows.FlowServicesFlow.ScrnServiceOrderDetail.CommandRefresh_Ajax(HeCont...t651473_AjaxChange(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.AjaxEventsHelper.RaiseAjaxEvent(Control sender, EventHandler AjaxEvent)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.DropDownList.OnAjaxChange(EventArgs e)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.OSPage.RaiseAjaxEvents(String eventTypes)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.OSPage.OnLoadComplete(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
-Env-
eSpaceVer: 69 (Id=532, PubId=1307, CompiledWith=4.2.4.21)
RequestUrl: http://XXXXX/ipaservices/ServiceOrderDetail.aspx?ServiceOrderId=40901&PopUp=False&FromURL=\ipaservices\serviceorderfind.aspx
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/1/Root/IPAServices-2-129604044137343750
FilePath: C:\...\PS\running\IPAServices.504857729\ServiceOrderDetail.aspx
Locale:
DateFormat: dd-MM-yyyy
PID: 3356 ('w3wp', Started='13-09-2011 16:20:00', Priv=277Mb, Virt=971Mb)
TID: 1
.NET: 2.0.50727.3623

Hi Nuno,

I notice that the error log indicates that the eSpace IPAServices was compiled with AgilePlatform Server version 4.2.4.21. Could you validate that you recompiled the entire factory after installing the latest Agile Platform Server revision?

And BTW, I think a similar error stack was already fixed in the meanwhile. This problem I'm remembering was that server was flushing data to an already closed browser tab. I don't know if this is the same case.

regards,
João Portela
Hi Nuno,

Your error happens when during a AjaxRefresh you close a Tab in the browser.
It is currently fixed on 5.0+ versions of the Platform.

Regards,
João Rosado
Thanks for both answers. I'll upgrade ASAP the platform version