[OutSystems Data Grid] Data grid : how to localize the filter text ?
data-grid-reactive
Reactive icon
Forge component by Platform Maintenance
Application Type
Reactive

Hi, 

Is there a way to localize the "true" and "false" filter text (as shown in image below) in the OutSystems Data Grid ? I can't match any text from the grid in the Translation tool.

I've seen this post in the forums, but there still seems to be some untranslated text.

Thanks

Solution

Hi @Francois Gaudet 

OutSystems Data Grid is built on top of the Wijmo provider so, for translations, we also use Wijmo resources.
On the Wijmo side, those values are not translated as you can see here, so we don't have a way to translate them.

Cheers,
GM

Hi Francois, check this post, I know they are translating for Arabic but probably can help you out translate to French https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/72980/reactive-data-grid-arabic-support/

Hi João,

Good info, but two issues :

1. The item true/false in the filter we want translated is not in the wijmo.culture files  

2. Editing that ressource file in the actual OutSystems Data Grid doesn't seem possible : it's a protected module and I think we would have to clone/recompile the entire Grid to be able modify it. 

Solution

Hi @Francois Gaudet 

OutSystems Data Grid is built on top of the Wijmo provider so, for translations, we also use Wijmo resources.
On the Wijmo side, those values are not translated as you can see here, so we don't have a way to translate them.

Cheers,
GM

Hi @Gonçalo Martins

Thanks for the info. I thought it would be as such, but official confirmation is always best! :D

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.