Send SMS through OutSystems Applications
Application Type
Reactive

I am New to OutSystems. I am working on Reactive Web Application I want to send SMS to customers. How to send an SMS in OutSystems ?

Cheers , All the best 

Hi @Kanimozhi Petchimuthu There is one forge component(Twilio Connector) available to send SMS from OutSystems Application ,Below I will share the link. I hope it will help you 

Twilio Connector - Overview | OutSystems 

How to send an SMS in OutSystems? - YouTube 

Regards ,

Selvamani Nataraj

For sending SMS, first you need to choose any SMS gateway provider. They will provide you the API which you needs to call when want to send SMS. Generally  in these API we pass receiver phone number, sms content etc. In advance options we can use predefined templates also to send SMS.

So i would suggest first finalize any sms gateway, subscribe for their plan according to your requirement. They will provide you api details and documentation.

regards

Hi @Kanimozhi Petchimuthu There is one forge component(Twilio Connector) available to send SMS from OutSystems Application ,Below I will share the link. I hope it will help you 

Twilio Connector - Overview | OutSystems 

How to send an SMS in OutSystems? - YouTube 

Regards ,

Selvamani Nataraj

Hi @Kanimozhi Petchimuthu as suggested by @Selvamani Nataraj you can use Twilio ( one of the SMS provider). But as mentioned you need to first subscribe any plan with Twilio for sending sms. While choosing SMS gateway client you must consider about the audience of the SMS. Like in which country SMS receivers live and costing and all.

regards

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.