I am able to see option in upload widgets why ??
Application Type
Traditional Web
Platform Version
11.16.0 (Build 35766)

I am following this post: link
but still i am able to see this upload option

1. Filecontent

2. Filename

screenshot attached in red mark

upload-4-ss.png

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Ravi

Unfortunately, there's a problem with downloading the screen shot. Since you tagged your post with a Traditional Web tag, I assume you're indeed using traditional web. If you add an Upload widget to the Screen, any Screen action of that Screen has access to it's properties, amongst which are Content, Type and Filename:

The page you linked to, and which mentions Filecontent and Filename, starts with the explenation for Reactive Web and Mobile. For Traditional, you need to scroll down:

Hi Ravi,

Could you please provide little more detail of the issue. Can you please share the screenshot of upload widget also to understand the issue.

regards

Screenshot attached

Screenshot (15).png

Champion

Hi Ravi Ameriya ,

The post you are following is for Reactive web and mobile. For Traditional , you can see instruction at end of the post. Check Link

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Ravi

Unfortunately, there's a problem with downloading the screen shot. Since you tagged your post with a Traditional Web tag, I assume you're indeed using traditional web. If you add an Upload widget to the Screen, any Screen action of that Screen has access to it's properties, amongst which are Content, Type and Filename:

The page you linked to, and which mentions Filecontent and Filename, starts with the explenation for Reactive Web and Mobile. For Traditional, you need to scroll down:

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.