Not allowing user choose date time become ago
Question

Hello All,

i would like to create an widget with DateTime type cannot be choose for ago.
This is what i have now, i don't know how to create date time not allowing user to choose ago .

In the date type, i know to solve this problem with interaction date picker .
I would like to create the above attachment become something like below attachment.

Best Regards,
Ran

Solution

I just checked you can do this only for date field not for datetime. Below is property for date field with output.

For time, you need to write some logic onchange to compare it with currentTime. So you can create 2 fields for booking date and time. On Date field you can apply this property then on Time field you need to write onChange logic to compare.

regards

Thankyou for the answer!
So its like what i thought and i guess ,
Once again, thankyou!

Best Regards,
Ran

Does min and max property will not work ? In max you can pass current date time().

regards

Hello Vikas, where i can get the min and max property? 

Thankyou by the way for the answer

Solution

I just checked you can do this only for date field not for datetime. Below is property for date field with output.

For time, you need to write some logic onchange to compare it with currentTime. So you can create 2 fields for booking date and time. On Date field you can apply this property then on Time field you need to write onChange logic to compare.

regards

Thankyou for the answer!
So its like what i thought and i guess ,
Once again, thankyou!

Best Regards,
Ran

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.