Change sender email
Question

Hello everyone!

I would like to change the sender email. Sender name will be separate by program with one email.

Thank you a lot for the help. 

Hello @lalita thanyabunphinan 

Will you please elaborate on your question?

Regards

Priyanka

1. I have one system email to sent alert email for multiple systems 

2. When sent email to user I want to separate system by different sender name with same email

Hello

In the service center  you will get below option, there you can change sender name

Regards,

Priyanka

Hey @lalita thanyabunphinan ,

Can you give more information about what you need? 

Have you tried using site properties to hold the emails you need to use as sender? Or an aggregate, if you need to change it?

Cheers

2. When sent email to user I want to separate system by different sender name with same email

Hi lalita thanyabunphinan,

Can you please elaborate  what is your requirement.

Regards

Shashikant Shukla

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Lalita,

You can specify the Sender of an e-mail using the "From" property of a Send Email action:

mvp_badge
MVP

So pass the sender e-mail address as an input parameter to the e-mail, and use that input parameter as the From address.

mvp_badge
MVP

Apologies, I was mixing things up. It's the Subject that needs to be set in the e-mail itself, the From address is something you specify when sending the E-mail in the flow:

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.