[Ultimate PDF] I need to download specific table in my page
ultimate-pdf
Reactive icon
Forge component by Leonardo Fernandes

Hi,

I need to download the specific table in my page. but when i using the ultimate pdf it download the whole page. How to resolve it?

Thanks,

Prasath 

Solution

Create a screen only with the layout blank and the table inside of the layout. Then you will just download it to pdf the table by passing the URL of that screen.

UltimatePDF as you know will download the screen that you are passing the URL, so all the screens will be downloaded to PDF.

Anyone, let me know if I am wrong.

Regards,

M]arcio

Hi,

That table contains search results if i use another screen means how will get the search result.

Thanks,

Prasath

When you are passing the URL to the ultimate pdf you also need to pass the input parameters you need to filter the data and search results.

In screen or Action If we pass to action means how to assign values to it

attach any oml it will helpful

The screen with just the table will have inputs.

And the action to download the table will pass the inputs that screen is waiting for.

You can also see how it is done in the demo of the component.

Regards,

Márcio

Yes it's working but current page is download first on first click after second time second click it will download the another (Correct)page.

I need to  export pdf in mobile also but it not working what component for mobile? and thanks for above reply thanks a lot..

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.