problem with taskbox.......

problem with taskbox.......

hello...
 when i accept or reject an activity in taskbox,its update the data base correctly,but its shows that activity again....when i click the default DONE button in taskbox,then it does not show again,but when i reject ir manually from my screen,then it shows again....

help plz.........
Regards Israr
Hi Israr,
Is hard to tell what is wrong this way. if you could provide the oml or some screenshots it wold be easier. but if you want for that message not showing again you need to close the activity or skip it.
 make sure that you are not rlease the activity. release only tells that you will not perform that activity for that time you can performe it later, the activity will be in the task box until being closed or skiped.

Regards Carlos Rocha
hi carlos...

here the image,i drop the close request action after updating the table query,but error come,activity id 0 not exit...

Regard Israr....

Hi Israr,
the problem seems to be that activityId.. were do you assign that activity Id? is it an input parameter?

regards
Carlos Rocha
hi carlos....
yes it is input parameter, and u can see in image activity id parameter assigned to close activity action.....
so how i get activityid and where to assign.....? so new in agile.......:)

Regard
Israr
Hi Israr,

I'm assuming you are redirecting the use to that screen when the use opens the activity from the taskbox. Is that right?
If that is the case, in the Destination property of the Request activity in your process, you should set the Request_Edit screen with parameter Activity set to the local variable ActivityId (the ActivityId in the scope is the current/Request activity). That way, when the user is redirected by the taskbox to the screen, the activity being opened will have its Id in the screen parameter.

If you're already doing this, do you still see the activity in the taskbox after the user is redirected to the list screen? And if you refresh the List screen? Does it still appears?