Windows Integrated Authentication Login Issue
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hello,

I have enabled integrated authentication. When I open in a browser its prompting a windows security popup. I am getting this popup even I am logged on windows on same server. I tried with my windows user id and password when clicking on sign the page loads again the windows security popup appears. I was not able to sign in through windows security. Can any one help on this issue?

Hi @Harika,

I can not see more details to understand how you have done the settings but I think the best to fix it is Debug. To debug this you have to create a clone of the User Module and use the cloned User module in your application instead of Outsystems default USER module. Now add multiple breakpoints in your cloned User Module and try to find the area where you are getting the issue.

Regards

Nitish Kumar

Hi Harika,

Can you please provide some more detail like screenshot / oml?

Regards

Shashikant Shukla

Hello @Nitish Kumar and @Shashikant Shukla ,

I have set the Integrated Authentication to Yes. 

The windows login popup keeps on popping back . I was not able to sign in and procced further. The credentials I have passed are correct.

Regards    
Harika.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.