Connection to Service Studio...

Hi, everyone... I can't connect to Service Studio, using my email or personal address from my environment. I have tried this many times... access to my platform is ok but the wake-up button is not shown for me! I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the service... and nothing happens, help!

Unable to connect (outsystems).png

Hi Emerson,

Try logging in to lifetime to see if there are any messages present.

https://your-personal-Environment/LifeTime

You might also want to open a support ticket, there might be something wrong with the server.

Regards,

Rasika

Rasika... thanks for you reply, but I've also tried to do this before. "Internal server error" when I try to connect to lifetime... there's something wrong here! :-(...

Internal Server Error (outsystems).jpg

Hi Emerson,

Could you tell me what’s it saying after checking the environment status. It could be deleted or disabled due to inactivity. Did you get any mail from outsystems team regarding the same?

Please check!

Regards,

Rasika

Rasika... yes! Just over a month ago I received an email saying that my environment was deleted, but today I requested reactivation, and access to my platform is ok, as I told you... but I can't connect to Service Studio! :-(...

Hi Emerson,

In this case I highly recommend you to open a support ticket, so that they can take a look at it.

Regards,

Rasika

Hi Emerson ,

Once our environment deleted, it will ask us create a new one.

Your old application data will be the solution that OutSystems team must have send you

Regards

Shradha

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.