[BUG?] Converting Static entity to entity in multi tenant module

I don't know if this is an intended feature or a bug. But when converting a static entity to  an entity in a multi tenant module the converted entity is not automatically set to be multi tenant.

The reason for converting a static entity to an entity would often be to allow the user/tenant to edit the entity. This would result in tenant being able to view/edit other tenant entities if the developer is not aware that the default does not follow the module default for entities multi tenant property.

What are your thoughts? Is there a case where the current behavior could be intended?

As far as i know, static entities cannot be multitenant, so it would be illogical to have that option on by default. Especially since it is possible to create single-tenant entities inside a multi-tenant application. Other than that it is just one checkbox away so i don't think it s a big problem :P

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.