email sending error

email sending error

i used to send emails successfully with Ap version 5.1 and initially with version 6.0 but i just tried to do a basic email sending app and it contued to generate errors at service center .
ec2d3f3-d3c0-43c2-8bca-bad59fae00ec
Time of Log:

2011-10-05 16:48:07
eSpace:

Application
Tenant:

Application
User:

Session Id:

Server:

PHOENIX-PC
Module:

Email
Error sending email 13: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found    at System.Net.Dns.GetAddrInfo(String name)
   at System.Net.Dns.InternalGetHostByName(String hostName, Boolean includeIPv6)
   at System.Net.Dns.GetHostAddresses(String hostNameOrAddress)
   at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect(String hostname, Int32 port)
   at #GZb.#FZb.#e.#JZb.#FZb()
Stack:

at #GZb.#FZb.#7Zb(String smtpserver, Int32 smtpserverport, #HZb authType, String username, String password, String mail, String from, String to, String cc, String bcc)
at #EZb.#KZb.#JC()
at #EZb.#KZb.#eRb()
at #EZb.#TZb.#eRb(Job job)
-Env-
eSpaceVer: 0 (Id=0, PubId=0, CompiledWith=6.0.0.2)
RequestUrl:
AppDomain: Scheduler.exe
Path: C:\...\PS\
Locale:
DateFormat: yyyy-M-d
PID: 3016 ('Scheduler', Started='10/4/2011 3:09:18 PM', Priv=77Mb, Virt=589Mb)
TID: 13
.NET: 2.0.50727

when ever i send the mail it send without throwing an exception but the mAIL NEVER GETs to its destination ,instead it generates error at the service center log.my service center email setting was correctly configured using gmail smtp server config and also a proper dns was being used.i just started getting this error of late.i would upload a small espace of a basic send email function which i implemented in service studio and still doesnt work.
Hi Eruchie,
Check this working configuration in 6.0
It seems like a configuration problem in the service center.

I would sugest you to contact OutSystems support to get more help.

Regards,
Carlos Rocha
that was the configuration pattern i used in the past and it still didnt work.under server configuration in service center hear is my set up

Server Name:
Default DNS Name:

so i have tried even restarting all outsystems services and all have successfully restarted except that my emails are never sent and continues to generate that error message at service center .everything is working except that my emails are never sent.please any help will be appreciated.
server name is :platform server

default dns name: localhost
here is the freshest set of errors iam currently getting at my email log

PHOENIX-PC
Module:
Email
Error sending email 21: 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first. x4sm2249401fad.1
YWRtaW4=
Stack:
at #GZb.#FZb.#7Zb(String smtpserver, Int32 smtpserverport, #HZb authType, String username, String password, String mail, String from, String to, String cc, String bcc)
at #EZb.#KZb.#JC()
at #EZb.#KZb.#eRb()
at #EZb.#TZb.#eRb(Job job)
-Env-
eSpaceVer: 0 (Id=0, PubId=0, CompiledWith=6.0.0.2)
RequestUrl:
AppDomain: Scheduler.exe
Path: C:\...\PS\
Locale:
DateFormat: yyyy-M-d
PID: 3008 ('Scheduler', Started='07/10/2011 7:16:08 PM', Priv=71Mb, Virt=588Mb)
TID: 12
.NET: 2.0.50727.5446