i use FormValidation Jquery  but not read inside my proj

i use JQuery FormValidation inside Library module and use this library inside my project   

Things were stable and working fine and suddenly this error appears that he can't read JS 

addMethod is a method inside library 

This problem does not appear constantly

I need to prevent it from happening

1.png

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi @Abduerhman Salama,

I have to agree with @Kilian Hekhuis that your code seems to be fighting the platform instead of taking advantage of it.

That being said, the Screen where you use the library needs to reference it as a Required Script (in this case the query_validate_min script defined in your module). Check the screenshot below for an example.

Hope this helps!

mvp_badge
MVP

Well, without knowing what causes your error, that code looks horrendous. It's almost no low code, it's all JavaScript!

The problem was that outsystem could not read the script

mvp_badge
MVP

OutSystems doesn't read scripts, unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi @Abduerhman Salama,

I have to agree with @Kilian Hekhuis that your code seems to be fighting the platform instead of taking advantage of it.

That being said, the Screen where you use the library needs to reference it as a Required Script (in this case the query_validate_min script defined in your module). Check the screenshot below for an example.

Hope this helps!

mvp_badge
MVP

Maybe it's better to have a look at this, and learn how to do it the OutSystems / Lowcode way.

Happy LowCoding!

Matthias

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.