How to bind/custome response api
Application Type
Mobile

Hi all

I have a question about bind/custom response API using other API 

(ex: first image is response when fetch data from API and the data need to define become 2nd picture )

This is the second API to define each response from first API,

I'm struggling to solve this , please let me know if anyone can figure it out to solve this ( i drop my oml ), thanks for your time. 

Best Regards,

yansen

TicketingApps_v494.oml

Hello @yosua yansen!

First of all you need to evaluate the number of records per entity in the second API (from what I could verify it is the API with the descriptions that you want to show on the screen), and if it is possible to store them locally. If the premise is true, you will avoid excessive API calls, and you will have client-side data, which will make your application faster and more efficient. You should also evaluate if it's possible for once a day to synchronize information that is stored locally, bring the new information from the API.

A second option is inside the MainFlow -> TicketDetail -> GetTicketDetail action after calling the PostGetTicketById method, calling the various methods that return the descriptions using as input parameter the response of the call to the PostGetTicketById method, and changing the GetTicketDetail output parameter structure to contain the descriptions that you want.

I hope I understood what you want, and I hope that I helped you.

Best regards.

Hi @Vinícius Teles Paz 

thank you for your response, its Helped me

Hi Yosua Yansen,

After you load the main data you should load the remaining data calling the other services to complete the information.

For that after GetTicketDetail ,on after fetch you should have a client 'LoadData' action which will perform this.

LoadData will call a new fetch data from other sources which are fetch "only on demand"

Check the attached eSpace and adapt for the remaining data.

Hope that it helps

TicketingApps_v494_v1.oml

Hi @Alexandre Yip 

thanks for your suggestion, it's work. 

Hello @yosua yansen!

First of all you need to evaluate the number of records per entity in the second API (from what I could verify it is the API with the descriptions that you want to show on the screen), and if it is possible to store them locally. If the premise is true, you will avoid excessive API calls, and you will have client-side data, which will make your application faster and more efficient. You should also evaluate if it's possible for once a day to synchronize information that is stored locally, bring the new information from the API.

A second option is inside the MainFlow -> TicketDetail -> GetTicketDetail action after calling the PostGetTicketById method, calling the various methods that return the descriptions using as input parameter the response of the call to the PostGetTicketById method, and changing the GetTicketDetail output parameter structure to contain the descriptions that you want.

I hope I understood what you want, and I hope that I helped you.

Best regards.

Hi @Vinícius Teles Paz 

thank you for your response, its Helped me

Hi Yosua Yansen,

After you load the main data you should load the remaining data calling the other services to complete the information.

For that after GetTicketDetail ,on after fetch you should have a client 'LoadData' action which will perform this.

LoadData will call a new fetch data from other sources which are fetch "only on demand"

Check the attached eSpace and adapt for the remaining data.

Hope that it helps

TicketingApps_v494_v1.oml

Hi @Alexandre Yip 

thanks for your suggestion, it's work. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.