can't read the properties of null (reading: dataset)
Question

Hi, I do have a question on how to use an expandable table using a list structure. I am using expandable by using structure, but I'm getting an error that says "can't read the properties of null (reading: dataset)". But when I am using aggregate, there is no error as above. 

Thank you. 

Hello,

To demonstrate this, and have a better information can you share an oml?

so that we can help.

Thanks

Tousif

For example, if i am using an expandable table direct from aggregate, there is no error of  "can't read the properties of null (reading: dataset)". But if I am using an expandable table from structure, I get an error  "can't read the properties of null (reading: dataset)" 

In the example below, first I find the user that withdrew money on that day. Then if I want to get the details of that user, I need to click on the info part in the expandable table. The error happen when i am using list of structure as a source of expandable table 

tempsnip.png

Hi! 

That error typically raises when you are trying to access a widget that is not in the screen yet. 

Some times the JS/action used have to be delayed a little bit ,  1 or 2 seconds , to avoid the error. 

Regards 

Graça

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.