Interaction/Carousel with images

Hello

I would like to know if it is possible to put more than 3 images in a carousel to show products. 

On this type of carousel , i wanted to put at least 3 images

In the project this screen is called "Ver Produto" and the screen where I place/add the product is on the "Adicionar Novo Produto" screen

DiamondStyle--.oml

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Ana,

Service Studio displays 3 repetitions of an element when it is inside a list widget, so you can have an idea that it is a list. Now, it will show as many elements as the list have.

Looking to your example, it will show max 50 records, given that the query binded to the list has maximum 50 records:

Kind Regards,
João

Hi

So I can only put one image because the other images will be the same as the first one?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Ana,

When you are iterating a list, you want to show every element on the list with its own data, in your case, each image of the product. You just place one image since you will code it just once.

I recommend watching the Building Screens with Data Course, it explains better than I would be able to, how to display data on the screen with list / table widgets.

Kind Regards,
João

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.