Date is not visible in DatePicker, When Datas fetch from Database
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.53.6 (Build 60879)

HI Team,

In my requirement I m using Date Picker to select Date, When I add new date from selecting in Datepicker, the value which I selected in Datepicker is showing in input field and also it saving fine in Database , the problem is when I click Id it navigate to form screen in that Datepicker the date is not visible but it stored in Database and  the variable also assigned as per Database which has been saved.

Please Find below Attachment.

Can you Guys help to solve this?

Link - https://personal-s0stbhxc.outsystemscloud.com/Date/DateChecks

OML

Date.oml

Solution

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your responses, I got solution for this,

To Fetch date from database,using client action (DatePickerUpdateDate) using this can achieve .

Please find below attachment.

Thanks ,

Jaya Kumar S

Great !!

Thanks to inform us.

Hi @Jaya kumar S,

Do you a demo OML for to illistrate your issue? Or is it possible for you to attach your oml here?

Thanks,

Arnold

Hi @Arnold Ayaoan Jr 

Please check the attachment

Thanks,

Jaya Kumar S

Hello, 

I am also facing the same issue since I have updated it, It is having bug or Idk what, so I am also not able to use it,

check this post, I did a lot of research and check and found that when fetching data from database the data is fetching but, the input which holds the value is hidden and instead of it a new input shown there  

check this thread for more information

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/79617/interaction-date-picker/

I have already reported this issue.

Hi @Tousif Khan 

Got solution for this please check the post.

Thanks,

Jaya Kumar S

Thanks for the Solution, I appreciate that.

Solution

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your responses, I got solution for this,

To Fetch date from database,using client action (DatePickerUpdateDate) using this can achieve .

Please find below attachment.

Thanks ,

Jaya Kumar S

Great !!

Thanks to inform us.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.