Version 6

I have in my machine the plataform 5 (service studio and integration studio). The applications stored at our company server.
Now, I would like to know it is possible to install the plataform 6, including the service center and be able to store applications on my machine?
In my pc I have the Windows 7 and SQL server 2008 R2.
If it is possible to leave both plataforms? I also would like to know how to configure the access to servicecenter(localhost) and SQL.

Thanks,

Vitor
Hi Vitor, 

the easiast way to install the service center in your machine is to install the community edition of the platform.

Regarding the other question, you can have only one instance of the service center in the same machine, but you can have all the versions of service studio and integration studio in the same machine, which is good news for you :)

Cheers, 
RNA

Hi Ricardo,
Thanks for the reply but my biggest problem is how to configure sql server?
I don't know how to use the command line described in the installation and if I use the configuration tool 6.0 the test connection fails.

Thanks,
Vitor

Hi, 

that's the beaty of http://www.outsystems.com/download/full/ ... just do 2 clicks and it will install and configure ;)

cheers, 
RNA
Hi,

but I don't want to install everything (I don´t want to install sql 2005 server...).
I have installed SQL Server 2008 in my machine. I want to configure sql server 2008 and use that, if is it possible?

thanks,

Vitor
Hi Vitor,

The Community Edition installer looks for existing SQL Server instances in your machine before deciding to install SQL Server 2005.
Having said this, it will detect and use your SQL Server 2008 instance.

Thanks!
Hi,

Thank you both
I have installed everything correctly.

Vitor