[International Phone Mask] onlyCountries and preferredCountries not working
international-phone-mask
Reactive icon
Forge component by Ivo Frazão Costeira
Application Type
Reactive

Hi,

We have found (and fixed) a problem with the InternationalPhoneMask component.  In particular with the PreferredCountries and OnlyCountries input parameters.  These don't work because the lists are passed to the intl-tel-input component as JSON instead of an array.  A JSON.Parse() was forgotten.

We made the following changes to the InitializeComponent Javascript node (in the InitializeComponent client action):

Could you make this change to the original component?

Best regards,

Steven

Hi,

We just noticed some extra changes that are needed:

1. In the InitializeComponent Client Action: the default values for ExcludeCountries_Serialized, OnlyCountries_Serialized and PreferredCountries_Serialized should be set to "[]"
  2. LocalizedCountries is not supported, as it has a fixed value where 'Germany' is changed to 'Teste'.  Looks like some test code still left in the component.
    To support LocalizedCountries we made some more code changes.  But a bit too much to mention here.

If you allow me (be letting me join the component team) I will gladly fix all these issues in the component.

Best regards,

Steven 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.