Radio Button Selected value appearing always same in Downloaded PDF .
Question

I am using a form in Which I have a radio button option so that user can select a radio button value. 

and I am downloading that form in PDF but Radio Button Selected value appearing always same in Downloaded PDF

How many values you have in radio button group?Can you please share snapshot for the same to demonstrate it?

Thanks

Pdf always return the Last option selected (no) which is wrong .

Hi How you are downloading the form are you using any Forge to download a Pdf please provide a detail explanation ?

HI Sourabh Chaturvedi ,

If you are using the Radio Group widget and getting same value ( No ) on both button Yes and No.

Then first thing you check that 

Both radio button value is set to " YES " for button yes and " NO " for button No

I created a demo screen please check it :

demo link :https://personal-x1ixzlcz.outsystemscloud.com/Practice/radiogroup?_ts=637940378128213317

and second thing   , you mention Forge keyword  in your question , so please describe some more information about forge component , if you use any forge component for this.

Thanks

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.