Show full legend in pie chart
Application Type
Reactive

Hello,

I have a pie chart, and I would like to have a more detailed legend, like the one I added on the right side.

So, even if there is no "Quero B" or "Quero C" in the list of datapoints, I would like to still see them represented on the legend. Is this possible?

Hi Catarina,

one trick that would accomplish this is to add datapoints for all your labels, either with a value if there is one, or with value 0.

Dorine

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Catarina,

As far as I can tell, there's no easy way to add content to a legend in Highcharts. You could try adding those datapoints to your list in your logic, even if their value is zero.

Hi Catarina,

one trick that would accomplish this is to add datapoints for all your labels, either with a value if there is one, or with value 0.

Dorine

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Catarina,

As far as I can tell, there's no easy way to add content to a legend in Highcharts. You could try adding those datapoints to your list in your logic, even if their value is zero.

Thank you very much @Dorine Boudry and @Afonso Carvalho , it worked:

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.