OutSystems Google Sheet
Question
Application Type
Reactive

I want to fetch google sheet data into Out Systems entity

Steps I followed 1. Created google sheet manually 2. Used that URL to consume REST API

OutSystems Google Sheet 

3. I am assigning spreadsheet Id and Authorization token then taking response from API, but I am getting response in text data type.

I am considering list in the response. Is it a right way to fetch google sheet data into Out Systems? any suggestions on the same?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Sonali,

Since OutSystems doesn't natively support Google Sheets, you'll have to develop any interface yourself. If I'm interpreting your images correctly, you already have a REST consume set up to consume the Google API. You'll have to read the description for that API to determine how to retrieve the information you want - that has nothing to do with OutSystems directly.

@Kilian Hekhuis

I read THIS document. but not understanding properly.
I am assigning spreadsheet ID and sheet ID but, I am getting response in a Text format.

Thanks

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Sonali,

You don't "get" a Text response, you have defined, when creating the GetSpreadsheet REST consuming method, the output as Text. That's probably not correct. Can you share an OML that defines the GetSpreadsheet? Or show how it's defined?

Hi Sonali,

You can try this component from the Forge.

Google Sheets Integration Service - Overview | OutSystems 

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/10253/google-sheets-integration-service

Cheers,

Tiago Pereira

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.