Strange table behaviour - First row is replaced by (repeated) last row
Question
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.53.9 (Build 61018)

Hi

I have a Reactive app that feeds a table from a SQL query. The query works fine and returns all the correct values (checked on debugging).

I set the source of a table to the list returned by the DataAction and placed the attributes I want to show.

The table shows all the records correctly, except the first one, witch is replaced by the data of the last row. So if  I should have 10 records on the table, I get 10 records, but the first one has the wrong data.

I have the exact same query being used to create an Excel file with the results, and the Excel file has all the rows and information correct.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks in advance

Hi just found out the problem.

It had to do with the way I was populating the DataAction Output Parameter. Instead of just (simply) having the SQL1.List as the Output I had created it by assigning attribute by attribute.....

It solved the problem but it still does not explain why it was ignoring one of the records and repeating the last one...

Thanks for your help

Hi Ricardo Machado,

can you provide any sample OML or screenshot of implementation so we can able to understand where could be the problem?

Hi,

There is a similar issue posted in the forum and please have a look:
https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/66640/list-current-starting-from-end/

Here we have the result where the first row is replaced by the last

When debugging I have the three results (all with diferent data) correctly)

Hi just found out the problem.

It had to do with the way I was populating the DataAction Output Parameter. Instead of just (simply) having the SQL1.List as the Output I had created it by assigning attribute by attribute.....

It solved the problem but it still does not explain why it was ignoring one of the records and repeating the last one...

Thanks for your help

Hi,

Are you using any type of sorting ?

Regards

Shradha

Hi I was (still am) sorting by the users name.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.