Scheduling Certification error For reactive web

Hi All,

I was scheduling my Reactive Web Developer and after agreeing with the terms and conditions, it gave me an error message and a button to go back. I clicked that button and it directed me to a page saying my scheduling was done successfully. But I didn't get to choose any day or slot as I was not redirected to that page . I did not Apply my voucher code also. So I go to the Outsystems Certification page and I have that exam scheduled. Didn't get any confirmation email and I can't cancel or re-schedule, since I don't have the confirmation number.  

Can anyone Provide the solution for this...?

Hi Posani Charitha  ,

If you can’t find it, please check your SPAM folder, since it may be there. In case you still can’t find it, open a training support case requesting to resend the confirmation email, sharing your name, email, and exam you registered too. The team will give you all the details. 

support link :  https://www.outsystems.com/SPP_Ticket_UI/open-support-case

hope it help you 

Thanks

Hi Kundan Chauhan,

Actually I did not get chance to  book any slot or I did not Apply the Voucher code. Right after clicking the agreeing with the terms and conditions at the start like thisIt redirected me to page saying scheduling was done successfully .

Thanks

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.