Tabulate Data Incorrectly
Application Type
Reactive

I have a database that displays the data incorrectly. Been at it for about a week now. I looked at onsort by and edited it and changed like I saw in a previous post. I also tried adding a identifier to the data base to correctly identify the the attributes. I have also tried adding a server and client action that calls the data. I have assigned the variables correctly and is the only way it works except for not correctly showing the data. No for sure why.  It wont upload the OML File Either for it exceeds the limit. 

CloneOfFireSpotter1.2.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.