Issue while taking exam on proproctor

Hi,

My certificate  exam was scheduled at 2 Today afternoon when I tried to launch exam it displays error message so I mailed proproctor mail I'd but they doesn't reply me and my schedule time near to close still I'm stuck on it what should I do?. Anyone help me soon as possible 

Thanks,

Prasath

IMG20220730142637.jpg

HI @Prasath Champ 

You would have received an email from the proctor when you first scheduled your exam.

Search your inbox for donotreply@prometric.com.

In that Exam time should be mentioned. If its 2.00 then its 2 AM and if its 14:00 its 2 PM.

Can you please confirm this?

Thanks

Shubham

Contact the support and talk with them in a live chat. Is really fast and they can guide you.

https://ehelp.prometric.com/proproctor/s/?language=en_US

Regards,

Márcio

Hi,

The chat was end with url but that url doesn't have a customer support

Hi @Prasath Champ 

Can you check again the schedule and see weather your exam was scheduled at 2 AM or 2 PM (14:00).

The screenshot you attached. Seems like you were 12 hours late for your exam.

Thanks

Shubham

How can check the time now..

HI @Prasath Champ 

You would have received an email from the proctor when you first scheduled your exam.

Search your inbox for donotreply@prometric.com.

In that Exam time should be mentioned. If its 2.00 then its 2 AM and if its 14:00 its 2 PM.

Can you please confirm this?

Thanks

Shubham

Yes it's 2. Is it any possible to reschedule?

Hi @Prasath Champ 

You can contact the Proctor customer care and state the reason you feel relevant.

Thanks

Shubham

Hi @Prasath Champ 

If you are satisfied with the answers we can close the chat and you can mark any of the statement you feel relevant as solution.

Thanks

Shubham

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.