Download PDF
Application Type
Traditional Web

Guys, I'm having a problem in a simple application in Outsystems in a traditional Web application. I'm generating a pdf and downloading it. the generation is happening, but at the time of the Download process the following error is generated. 

Does anyone know what could be happening?

Hi,

I've seen it happen when the method is set to Ajax Submit, switching to Submit would no longer give the problem.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Yeah, downloads should always be a Submit, that's true, but iirc you'll get a different error then. But it definitely a good thing to check.

@Douglas Montemor , I reviewed it and the onclick event of the container was using AjaxSubmit by default I passed the call into a link calling it with submit and it worked!!! thanks for the help.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Yeah, downloads should always be a Submit, that's true, but iirc you'll get a different error then. But it definitely a good thing to check.

mvp_badge
MVP

Could be a time-out. Is it a large PDF?

Hi,

I've seen it happen when the method is set to Ajax Submit, switching to Submit would no longer give the problem.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

@Douglas Montemor , I reviewed it and the onclick event of the container was using AjaxSubmit by default I passed the call into a link calling it with submit and it worked!!! thanks for the help.

Very good!!!

Good studies @Hassan Yousef

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.