How to Upload a Forge Demo App (.oap) ?
Application Type
Reactive

Hi there,

I have succeed to upload .xif to forge.

Unfortunately, when i try to upload .oap, it asks for dependency, how to connect this .oap with that .xif?

regards and thanks

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

You won't be able to download an .oap of the Independent Modules application because it's not a real application, it's just a place to house orphaned modules.

If you search for "Independent Modules" in your Service Studio, you should be able to open it and see a list of the modules inside it. Then you can move those modules to an application, and then you should be able to download an .oap of that application.

@Indra 

It looks like you have removed used dependency from you module. 
hence  showing this error.

at same screen you can upload both

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Indra,

It looks like one your dependencies doesn't reside inside an OutSystems application, and is instead orphaned inside the "Independent Modules" system application.

You can check the full list of your demo module dependencies in Service Center to see which dependency is outside of an application. Then you can create an application to house it, and you should be able to upload it to the Forge.

Thanks for all replies,

I see in the service center, there is an independent module and the Download button ids disable:

I don't know  how to include it when i generate .oap from the factory,

How to do it?

thanks

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

You won't be able to download an .oap of the Independent Modules application because it's not a real application, it's just a place to house orphaned modules.

If you search for "Independent Modules" in your Service Studio, you should be able to open it and see a list of the modules inside it. Then you can move those modules to an application, and then you should be able to download an .oap of that application.

Hi, thanks

i still don't understand.

I want to upload the .oap as an asset,

how to include that .xif also.

thanks

Ok, got it!

Go to Independent Module and move the extension to the application so it is not HOMELESS.

It works like a charm

thanks

Hi Indra Budiantho,

Before going to upload the Demo app in forge you need to remove the all unnecessary dependency which you have taken. then only you can upload the demo app successfully.

or might your app also dependent on other app which you also need to upload.

this was append with me also.

You can find them here in your app..

Hope this will help you

kind regards

Sourabh

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.