Date Picker input not showing variable value
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.53.10 (Build 61105)

I am trying to use the date picker widget inside a table, where I can provide a date for each item. On first use, I can use the date picker and the information gets stored correctly on the database, however when I return to the page the input of the data picker never shows the date previosuly stored. Is always empty. I am attaching a sample oml whith what I am trying to achieve. 

Can someone have a look and let me know what I am doing wrong and why the widget does not display the date of the variable? 

DatePicker.oml

Thank you so much. Managed to solve it... from your steps above is just missing one which is to assign the InitialDate with the same variable, otherwise it still didn't work while I was trying to replicate your steps. Good thing you attached the updated oml.

Thanl you once again.

Solution

Hello,

On the date picker there is a Widget Id and date  that you have to pass on a client action

Take Dependencies of DatePickerUpdateDate On Your On Select Event Handler We will get the value from EventDrag and drop the client actionHere  you need to Assign those values

I have also updated your Oml and Sample

Sample

Hope it helps

Thanks

DatePickerUpdated.oml

Thank you so much. Managed to solve it... from your steps above is just missing one which is to assign the InitialDate with the same variable, otherwise it still didn't work while I was trying to replicate your steps. Good thing you attached the updated oml.

Thanl you once again.

Hi Andre,

The date selected from the Ui  is not getting saved in Db, you need to save the data. Also while fetching the data you need to add a filter based on id, the aggregate that you used GetDatePickerTables doesn't have that filter. You will need to add these logic.

Regards,

Shilpa Uppund

Solution

Hello,

On the date picker there is a Widget Id and date  that you have to pass on a client action

Take Dependencies of DatePickerUpdateDate On Your On Select Event Handler We will get the value from EventDrag and drop the client actionHere  you need to Assign those values

I have also updated your Oml and Sample

Sample

Hope it helps

Thanks

DatePickerUpdated.oml

Thanl you once again.

Hi André Raposo dos Santos ,

If you just want to display the date of the variable ,

then you simply set variable in Date picker Prompt parameter .

after set Prompt value , input of the data picker shows the date previously stored .

Thanks,

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.