Registered role required

Registered role required

I'm getting a strange error in an application when trying to register a new account. I don't thnk anything has changed since this worked and what makes it stranger is that when I deploy the app onto another server there is no problem. Would this error be specific to the server the app is running on when the code is the same? Error below pasted below.

Registered role required

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.NotRegisteredException: Registered role required

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[NotRegisteredException: Registered role required]
   ssLearningPortal.Flows.FlowNoAccount.ScrnAnErrorHasOccurred.CheckPermissions(HeContext heContext) +204
   ssLearningPortal.Flows.FlowNoAccount.ScrnAnErrorHasOccurred.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1898
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +132
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +66
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2428
Hi Martin,

The stack you're getting is because you're accessing a screen that does not allow anonymous and you don't have an error handler for permission exceptions that would push you to a login screen.

At a guess I would say that on the other server, you already have logged into this (or another user-integrated) app recently and the cookie has got you down as registered while on the one you're getting the problem you do not.

Let me know if you can track it,

Thanks, just figured out the problem. I had reached the max numbers of users on the server that is erroring but not on the other one. Cheers.