Outsystems 11 - Reactive Web App - Date Picker show only the Calendar
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.53.10 (Build 61105)

Hello Folks!

How do I make ONLY the calendar show in the "Date Picker" component and the page already load with it open/visible? See the example below.

Rizzo, B.

1.png

Hi Brunno,

What are you trying to accomplish here, do you want just a simple calendar or you want to use the selected date?

Hey, hi Antônio!

Thanks for answering me! You were surgical in your question: what I need is just the calendar, maybe two, to make a selection of dates in a certain period, like on the airlines websites when we choose a start and end date of travel ( but in my case it will be used to show information regarding the specified time period)...

2.png

@Brunno Rizzo
If you want to display only the calendar. but not with a date picker functionality. then, you can use the FullCalendearReactive forge component, you can customize it if you want

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/7696/fullcalendar-reactive

Hope this will helpful

Thanks

Shriyash

Thanks for the point, but I need a smaller calendar, similar to the DateRange Component but showing only the small calendars...

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.