Agile platform capacity

Agile platform capacity

I want to know the advantages of using the agile platforms database instead of an external database like mssql or oracle.and I want to know if the outsystems database is eligible for data intensive apps like containing biodata and biometric info of 28000 candidates.I also want to know if the table record widget is capable of handling upto 28000 records.
Hello Tmlewin

"I want to know the advantages of using the agile platforms database instead of an external database like mssql or oracle."

The benefits of using the agile platform database is that you can take advantage of designing your database using ServiceStudio, data modeller.

However if you decide to use your own external database that is fine as well, in some case this might be neccessary or required by your company, such as you might already have an existing database that you would like to use with your agile platform application, in this case you will need to create an extension via integration studio.

"I want to know if the outsystems database is eligible for data intensive apps like containing biodata and biometric info of 28000 candidates.I also want to know if the table record widget is capable of handling upto 28000 records."

Yes and yes, the agile platform is capable of handing such amount of data.