Connect to remote server through IIS

Connect to remote server through IIS

Hello,

Anyone could help?

I want to connect to platform server on Outsystems through IIS, because I need to configure a SSL protocol for a website.
I've give credentials that I used with Service Studio, but IIS error 'Unable to connect to remote server'.

It is able to connect on IIS by that credentials?

Thanks

What exactly do you mean by connecting to a remote server through IIS?

You want to connect to the server to do some maintenance on the server (as in using Remote Desktop) or you want to connect to the IIS Admin tool remotely?

Best regards,
PC
Hi Pedro,

As you mention, I really want to connect to IIS Admin remotely to install SSL certificate.
I've used Service Studio login credentials to connect to, server is on Outsystems, but it was not possible.

Regards,

Dung

That needs to be explicitely set in IIS, and OutSystems credentials are only for the OS platform they aren't operating system credentials...

Check http://learn.iis.net/page.aspx/158/remote-administration-for-iis-manager/ for some configuration (IIS 7)

Best regards,
PC
Hi Pedro,

In how I login to that server to enable remote admin IIS.

Regards,

Dung
I'd say you need someone from the administration team to either give you permission to your user to be able to do this tasks, or the team itself to install the necessary software

Best regards,
PC