Default database location and table naming convention in community edition (6.0)

Default database location and table naming convention in community edition (6.0)

Hi,

Wondering if someone could let me know what the default database name is and how the tables (as related to the entities) are named in version 6.0. I had previously had V5.x running against this particular MS-SQL server and I have a database called "Outsystems" and (for example) a table name of dbo.OSUSR_SUD_STAGE_MASTER which represents an entity called "stage_master"

Reason I ask is these tables do not appear to be changing as I add more entities and I suspect they are legacy from V5.0 and I want to be able to look at the tables created by V6.0 under SQL Server Manager Studio.

Thanks !

Mike

Hi.

Take a look here:

http://www.outsystems.com/NetworkForums/ViewTopic.aspx?Topic=Entity-to-physical-table-mapping

You can find an OML that will help you.

Regards.
Thanks Daniel !

That worked - well it showed me that the system is pointing to a SQLEXPRESS version on my SQL server rather than the primary SQL 2008 version that is on there. Now need to work out how to get the outsystems to use the correct database !

Cheers - Mike