[Dynamic Menus] Discussion

[Dynamic Menus] Discussion

Forge Component
(22)
Published on 2015-09-21 by Luis Filipe Oliveira
22 votes
Published on 2015-09-21 by Luis Filipe Oliveira
Hi there 

I'm using "LateralMenuDinamico" and i'm having compatibility problems with newer browsers, namelly, Chrome 16.0.912.77 m.
The biggest problem, i'm facing, is that the menus auto colapse. This only hapens when I use the same kinf of menu in several places, under the same aspx.

I'm missing something ?  Is there any upgrade for these menus ?

Best regards
Luís Tavares da Silva
The latest version file name is "Dynamic.Menus-1.5" and i can't open it! Already try to add the ".oml" file extension but with no sucess.
Has anyone add a similar problem?
I just upload it again. something happened, because in the morning was working well. The file was without the extension and was 0 bytes.
Luis Filipe Oliveira wrote:
I just upload it again. something happened, because in the morning was working well. The file was without the extension and was 0 bytes.

It's working now, thanks.
Im using "HorizontalMenuType2", but i have problems with Popup Editor, broken layout when i use this component, and i dont know how to fix it.
Hi Alexander, Its fixed. I Will update it after Christmas, because i dont have possibilities right now. Regards, Luis
Hi Alexander, Its fixed. I Will update it after Christmas, because i dont have possibilities right now. Regards, Luis

No problem, Thanks a Lot!.
Just uploaded a new version fixing the bug when using this menu with ModalPopups

Regards,
Luis Filipe Oliveira
Just uploaded a new version fixing the bug when using this menu with ModalPopups

Regards,
Luis Filipe Oliveira

The download appears to be empty.
Hi Gerry,
Dont know what happend, just upload it again.

Best Regards,
Luis Oliveira
Hello all:

Im using the menu in my header. It works well on most pages but doesnt function well on my "listing page", The preparation for the menu goes on a continuous loop, times out, with the result being failed css. Please take a look at these pages. This is how its supposed to appear:

http://www.oasischicago.com/chicago/

This is how it actually appears:

http://www.oasischicago.com/chicago/Listing/7809454/4800-S-LAKE-SHORE-DR-N-CHICAGO-IL

Please let me know what you think.

Julius
Are there any step-by-step tutorial on how to use Dynamics Menu in Outsystems.
I'm still trying to understand how this all integrate together.

How do I change the colors? 
Can't seem to find any CSS.

Thanks.
Hi carlos,
To use this, you just need to use the weblock menu you want. 
To load the entrys, you need to create a Recordlist with the correct structure. The record have this order for example:
father
father
    son
     son
fahter
   son
father

I think the sample is easy to understand, i lust use (default values in the assign), but if you don't can understand it i can upload a new version with some comments.

To change the colors, you need to change the css of the menu. the file is in the resource area.

Regards,
Luis
HI All,
Dynamic Menus is installed and seems to be working about 70% of the time. For some reason the css doesnt load 30% of the time and Im not sure why. I've looked at everything and can't figure it out. It tends to be more unstable when arriving at my site from the google search results. Please toy around with my site at www.oasischicago.com and let me know if Im missing something. Thanks all.
Julius

Is there an easy way to reduce the margins on the menu to zero?? Ive tried to inspect the element to uincover the issue but cant seem to find it. Please look at the menu in the header at oasischicago.com. Thanks in advance!
Julius
Hi, How to add hyper link to this dynamic Menus?