Multiple Input Parameters

Multiple Input Parameters

I am new to Outsystems agile. I have created a database and app with input forms and views for each table with no problem. Now I am getting into an advanced form. I need help looking for resources to accomplish this last task. I have to create a form to display records based on multiple input parameters and can't seem to get this right. I have a database table with records showing a person's name, an activity name, month, year and status. I need to create inputs for numerical month and year (actually two so you can specify a range), activity and status. So the final report would allow you to select an activity and a range like October 2010 to September 2011. The final report would also allow you to filter by the status.
If anyone can point to how-to's that would show an advanced input form and record display it would be much appreciated. If anyone is available to assist today and actually code it I would be happy to compensate you.
Ken

I have been ready posts and thought I would post the OML of what I have started. I am trying to create the multiple input page now and will continue to post for review. Appreciate any help with this. Again, if anyone is interested in taking on the last report and can assist today I would be happy to pay for the outsourced work.
Ken
Hi Ken,

Looks like you need the following:
  • On the preparation of that screen, perform the query to generate the report that you want. That query should have two parameters wich will be 2 dates and these parameters should be set with 'Is Search Parameter'
  • You now need to set the 'name' property of the TableRecord that contains your report
  • Create two inputs and declare to local variables with Date Format. Assign each var to one of the inputs
  • Insert a button on your page
  • Set the 'Destination' property of the button to a 'New Screen Action'
  • on that new action you will perform a 'refresh query' over the one you did at the preparation. You should now pass as parameters the 2 local variables containing the dates.
  • Finally perform an 'Ajax Refresh' over the TableRecord containing your report
Hope it helped
Thank you so much. Your help allowed me to complete a form with multiple inputs perfectly.
Ken