Using list forms for financial transactions

Using list forms for financial transactions

I am a new user to Outsystems and am impressed with what I have seen so far.  I have come from a background of creating systems using MS Access and similar tools - so I am not a full-fledged developer but competent in working with small data-driven applications.

My questions are:

1.  Does Outsystems have the ability to add and delete records with an Entity from a List form?  I have managed to edit data using an input and combo boxes from the toolbar but as yet have not mastered how to add records to the Entity using a list form (and have displayed in the list after it is added) and delete records that are part of a list.   

2.  Can a Master-Detail form be comprised of 2 List forms?  I have followed the tutorials, which are very good) and have put together a Master-Detail with a detail list form connected to a single record form (the master) as per the tutorial but wish to have the list form containing the detail connected to the active row in the master list form.   Ideally upon the click a button on the master list row, the detail form and detail transactions would appear in a webblock underneath the master list row.

As a part-time developer of transaction-based financial systems, I would appreciate any help or comments on whether what I am trying to do is within the scope of Outsystems?

Thank you 
Hi George.

The both itens are within the scope of Outsystems.

Maybe, someone could give you some examples how to achieve the both itens.
Check the applications avaiable at: http://www.outsystems.com/apps, maybe you could find some examples to achieve the both itens.

For the first item, i remember this post: http://www.outsystems.com/NetworkForums/ViewTopic.aspx?Topic=Calclation-Issue
There you have an example where you can add records to the Entity using a list form (and have displayed in the list after it is added).

I hope this reflects your thoughts and is helpful for you.

Regards.