Need Install Help: Linux Platform and Ant

Need Install Help: Linux Platform and Ant

Our infrastructure guy has left the company and I'm trying to pick up all the pieces. Linux is NOT my strong point AND we are behind the firewall with no Internet access (No YUM).
First time to install the platform from scratch (NEW RHEL server) and following the Install checklist. Installing ANT is not document on the checklist and I believe I did it OK.
At least 'ant -version' comes back properly. Here are pieces from my console.
Why is the rpm complaining that there is no ANT?

[root@samosa ~]# ant -version
Apache Ant(TM) version 1.8.2 compiled on December 20 2010

[root@samosa ~]# rpm -i /home/acois/OutSysLinux/jboss-outsystems-configuration-community-5.0.2-12.noarch.rpm /home/acois/OutSysLinux/outsystems-agileplatform-jboss-community-5.0.2-49.noarch.rpm
warning: /home/acois/OutSysLinux/jboss-outsystems-configuration-community-5.0.2-12.noarch.rpm: Header V3 RSA/SHA1 signature: NOKEY, key ID 58646b77
error: Failed dependencies:
        ant >= 1.6.5 is needed by outsystems-agileplatform-jboss-community-5.0.2-49.noarch
[root@samosa ~]# set

Thank you
Hi Alex,

-- Ant Installation --
Did you install ant via RPM package (offline installation) or via zip file? I believe that the zip file won't work.

The AgilePlatform depedencies must be met via RPM packages.

-- RPM offline installation --
Basically you'll need to grab the needed RPMs (and their depedencies) from a repository
(in your case RHEL), transfer them to your machine and do a rpm -i *.rpm

The easiest way of doing this generically is:
In a linux machine (with yum), and an internet connection, with the same OperatingSystem version
and architecture you can install yum-utils, which will get you yumdownloader.

Then in that Internet connected machine, run: yumdownloader --resolve ant

This will get the desired package and its depedencies.
Then copy it to your server, and install them with: rpm -i *.rpm

Let me know if it solved your problem.

Thank you Pedro. I was using the zip and not the rpm.