ListNavigation with advanced query

ListNavigation with advanced query

Hi I want to do a list Navigation and a sort list but using an advanced query how i do that ? 

in the sort when I put in the query " Select .... from ... where ... order by @orderBy " that doesn't work.

Best Regards 

Frederico Fernandes
Hi, Frederico.

Are you using the function List_SortColumn_GetOrderBy to assing the input parameter orderBy ?

Could you be more specific? that doesn't work? it throws any error? 

Please, check, if the orderBy input parameter has the 'Expand Inline' attribute set to True (Image Attached).

Cheers.

wrote:
Hi, Frederico.

Are you using the function List_SortColumn_GetOrderBy to assing the input parameter orderBy ?

Could you be more specific? that doesn't work? it throws any error? 

Please, check, if the orderBy input parameter has the 'Expand Inline' attribute set to True (Image Attached).

Cheers.

Hi Daniel,
my error is in the advanced query (see image)

When you are testing the query or using the function List_SortColumn_GetOrderBy to assing the input parameter OrderBy, you need to make sure that the OrderBy parameter has a value.

Usually, the sort by its done by the first column, so you can assign to the parameter the function  List_SortColumn_GetOrderBy(TableRecords.Id, "1"), or you can replace the "1" by the Entity and attribute that you wish to apply the default sort by "{Entity}.[Attr]".

When you are testing the advance query please make sure that you fill the value of the OrderBy parameter with something, for example "1".

Hope it helps you.

Regards.