Session variables in V6

Session variables in V6

I have a boolean session variable that I cannot get to work with an action sequence. The problem begins with a page that has two session variables. Both are assigned correctly, as I have controls bound to them and they are showing the correct values on the page. This is a basic lookup and list screen with two query parameters (the session variables). I have a refresh button that refreshes the query, but on refresh, it is not evaluating the boolean value correctly. It always evaluates to false.
Any idea what I could be missing?

Hi Eric, 

can you attach one espace with just that single screen so anyone can help to find the problem?

Cheers, 
RNA

Hi Eric,

As Ricardo said, having access to the screen actions would help immenselly as this can be due to many things, including:

- You are refreshing the query in the screen action, but not refreshing the Widget that displays the result. This is leaving stale values in the screen;
- Whatever it is that you are passing into the query parameter is evaluating to the default value ("", 0, false etc) and you have that query defined as a Search Parameter (assuming it's a simple query). This causes the AP to drop that condition altogether;

Or it could be something else entirely. :)

Let us know,

Miguel