Input from a textfield too create a new entity record

Input from a textfield too create a new entity record

Hey!

i'm stuck at the moment so i would love your help.

I have textfield with a button 'submit' next to it. When you press the 'submit' button i want to check if the textfield is filled in, if it is i want the filled in text to be added to my entity attribute. The entity is called 'actionlist' and the entity attribute is called 'what'. Can anyone help me on my way how to do this?

thanks!
Jayden Edin wrote:
Hey!

i'm stuck at the moment so i would love your help.

I have textfield with a button 'submit' next to it. When you press the 'submit' button i want to check if the textfield is filled in, if it is i want the filled in text to be added to my entity attribute. The entity is called 'actionlist' and the entity attribute is called 'what'. Can anyone help me on my way how to do this?

thanks!

Hi Jayden,

Welcome to the Outsystems Community.

I've attached an example about how you can achieve that.
I don't know if you did the online training but if not, I encourage you to do it, it will be very useful, you will learn all the basics.

Regards,
Nelson Baptista
wrote:

Hi Jayden,

Welcome to the Outsystems Community.

I've attached an example about how you can achieve that.
I don't know if you did the online training but if not, I encourage you to do it, it will be very useful, you will learn all the basics.

Regards,
Nelson Baptista

thank you so much for you reply! Instead of downloading your .oml i followed some online trainings and i've got it to work, thanks for the tip and your time!